Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet phantom 1 disaster.
@Ebro
Get your Phantoms replaced for the last time before the warranty expires and sell the replacements as new in box. Use the money on some Kefs LS50W(2) with a subwoofer or buy the Dione sound bar and hope it will last longer than the Phantoms. I believe keeping the Phantoms will cost you a lot of money.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(08-Aug-2022, 21:19)Ebro Wrote: I have asked for a refund but they are not willing to do that. also they told me that my warranty is running out. so i think the help from the support will stop after this exchange.
Suggest you contact your local consumer affairs organisation with detailed documentation of all the issues and interactions you had with Devialet.

Unfortunately, the Phantoms have failed the "fit for purpose" test and you are entitled to a full refund.
i've had this happen to me a few times as well and always with "Bass" heavy moments.
they always start up again but have to unplug and reboot and that gets tiresome really fast.
i have resorted to not turning it up for movies. it has never happened with music.
if you ever find a solution i'd like to know
(11-Aug-2022, 02:11)meta Wrote: i've had this happen to me a few times as well and always with "Bass" heavy moments.
they always start up again but have to unplug and reboot and that gets tiresome really fast.
i have resorted to not turning it up for movies. it has never happened with music.
if you ever find a solution i'd like to know

Update: they are replacing my 2 phantoms again..
I keep searching a solution