Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet phantom silver. Buying used from 2015
I am currently contemplating buying a pair of used Silvers originally bought in 2015 and I have a few questions that I hope will be answered om here.

How well do the speakers hold up. If I buy these I am not going to upgrade anytime soon, so i was wondering if any of you guys have had these since 2015 and if they are still holding up as expected.

Have there been any changes to this model since 2015? All the reviews and videos I can find are from 2017 or later so I was wondering if the ones from 2015 use the same kind of technology and quality as the newer versions.
(06-Oct-2020, 20:43)Asger554 Wrote: I am currently contemplating buying a pair of used Silvers originally bought in 2015 and I have a few questions that I hope will be answered om here.

How well do the speakers hold up. If I buy these I am not going to upgrade anytime soon, so i was wondering if any of you guys have had these since 2015 and if they are still holding up as expected.

Have there been any changes to this model since 2015? All the reviews and videos I can find are from 2017 or later so I was wondering if the ones from 2015 use the same kind of technology and quality as the newer versions.

Hi Asger554,

Welcome to this forum.
There´s a section dedicated just to Phantom stuff.
Search in the forum´s first page and you´ll find faster and more reliable information.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.