Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet support pages
...seem to have disappeared from their web site. At least, I can't find them and there doesn't seem to be a link from any of the menus I've discovered so far.

Ho hum.

Or is it just me not seeing the wood for the trees?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Seems they moved the pages here: https://help.devialet.com/home
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Oh, thanks!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(31-Dec-2014, 18:46)thumb5 Wrote: ...seem to have disappeared from their web site. At least, I can't find them and there doesn't seem to be a link from any of the menus I've discovered so far.

Ho hum.

Or is it just me not seeing the wood for the trees?

i concur! the support link is no where to be seen

I will be the optimist here and take it as a sign of an update process of the outdated support section.

(31-Dec-2014, 18:54)ogs Wrote: Seems they moved the pages here: https://help.devialet.com/home

thanks, but how do u get to this page from the home page? i still do not see a link
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(31-Dec-2014, 18:56)amabrok Wrote: thanks, but how do u get to this page from the home page? i still do not see a link
I do not think there is a link from the main home page yet. I knew the support link because I am having a discussion with them at the moment...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Strange thing is that it is there on -all- the general Devialet and Phantom related pages (on the bottom of each page) but not yet on the 'expert line' pages. Clearly the new website isn't fully up&running yet/they are still in process of updating it.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
That's right. In an email Devialet told me that they are in the process of updating the whole website. I guess it will take some time.
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
How hard is it to put a link on a page in the interm? If you're looking for the 'Support' page it probably means you're experiencing and issue and the last thing you need is to have to hunt for it. Very frustrating!
(22-Jan-2015, 19:57)audiophile911 Wrote: How hard is it to put a link on a page in the interm? If you're looking for the 'Support' page it probably means you're experiencing and issue and the last thing you need is to have to hunt for it. Very frustrating!

I fully agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
the "computer as source" chapter should contain 24 items, as listed in the main page, but I can only see 14 of them: just a typo, or all of my browsers are missing a second page? Thank you!