Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet to sponsor 2016 Renault F1 team
(19-Mar-2016, 09:08)Confused Wrote: Much excitement this morning.....

Up early to watch the first F1 qualifying session of the season.  Normally this would be excitement enough, but today there was the almost unbearable extra excitement of seeing a Devialet sponsored Renault flying 'round the track.  How would the new Devialet logoed car look on screen?  Fabulous is the answer.

Screen shots below......

Lovely. I am sure that tomorrow morning we will see it in the lead by Turn 1 and then mysteriously and inexplicably come to a stop before the end of the first lap, amidst a burst of white noise. The engineers will log a support case, but won't get an answer before the race in Abu Dhabi.

To add to an earlier posting: Mark Levinson is fitted to some Lexus models, and sounds wonderful  Smile
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
I noticed the distinct lack of team radio this season .......so Bernie really did go down the AIR route LOL
Foobar2000/Win10 ~ Devialet 440Pro ~ Tannoy Precision 6.4 ~ Auralic Taurus Mk2 ~ Sennheiser HD700
The Missing Link Cryo Reference Mains Cables / The Chord Company Silver Plus USB / Townshend Isolda Bi-Wire Speaker Cables / Townshend Isolda DCT 300 Interconnects / Quadraspire Q4 EVO Rack

The Cotswolds England
(05-Feb-2016, 11:37)kerkhoffd Wrote: Love F1, but wished Devialet spent this money involved on development, getting air to work flawlessly etcetera.

I was told by the UK Devialet guy that Devialet did not pay anything for this - simply gave some existing Devialet vibration IP which they had developed for the Phantom to help sort some vibration control in the F1 car.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Yes I can confirm that I have heard people from Devialet telling me that they are an "invited sponsor" meaning that they did not pay anything financially to be on the car.
I had not heard about IP that they would have exchange, but that make sense to me.
Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France

Spotted in the F1 paddock after the Baku Grand Prix ........
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(21-Jun-2016, 17:49)Confused Wrote: Spotted in the F1 paddock after the Baku Grand Prix ........

Now those must be scales...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(21-Jun-2016, 19:11)PhilP Wrote:
(21-Jun-2016, 17:49)Confused Wrote: Spotted in the F1 paddock after the Baku Grand Prix ........

Now those must be scales...

Eh?  I was referring to the pair of beautiful Silver Phantoms.  But you are right, the giant scale things might actually be a pair of the new D1000 Plus Zero's?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Ha!  I completely missed the phantoms, I was so intrigued by the scales...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Some news.  The 2017 Renault F1 car has been launched.  According to the 'partners' list, Devialet are no longer a sponsor. Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/39042537

There have also been rumours that inspired by Melco, Devialet are now sponsoring Ken Block, this is due to apparent synergies with Devialet's ongoing software development efforts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-PGCmizGgw
Oh Confused, you're just too much  Big Grin
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.