Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog - what can you tell me?
Hi
I am on these forums more than I ever imagined Dodgy
I am having one or two issues with what I am going to have as my digital source.
Someone has just mentioned Dialog.
I am now excited again......anyone share any information on this?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
You should not worry about Dialog, it is only part developed for the Phantom active speakers and effectively unusable at present with a 120 or 200 or ...

And probably not until at least July if Devialet's record on timely delivery is anything to go by.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
There is an entire thread covering Dialog on this very forum, many hours of happy reading.....
Thanks to both of you for replying.......I have now read a lot of that thread.....and shall I say " i wont hold my breath ". Big Grin

It does look an interesting concept though and when it is released could be exactly what I am looking for.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Just had confirmation that my Dialog will be delivered on the 15th April.  However, whether it will actually work with my Devialet 200 then, is another matter entirely ....
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT
(02-Mar-2015, 22:30)ZincAlloy Wrote: Just had confirmation that my Dialog will be delivered on the 15th April.  However, whether it will actually work with my Devialet 200 then, is another matter entirely ....

Hi zincAlloy,

As a matter of interest, what was your order number? Mine is 115 and I have heard nothing yet!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(02-Mar-2015, 22:45)brit Wrote:
(02-Mar-2015, 22:30)ZincAlloy Wrote: Just had confirmation that my Dialog will be delivered on the 15th April.  However, whether it will actually work with my Devialet 200 then, is another matter entirely ....

Hi zincAlloy,

As a matter of interest, what was your order number? Mine is 115 and I have heard nothing yet!

David

Hi David - order #34, ordered on 29th December.  I haven't actually heard anything from Devialet on this (no surprises there!).  I checked under Mes Commandes under my profil earlier the evening and spotted this. Suggest you have a lol look also - you never know!

ATB, Ken
(02-Mar-2015, 22:59)ZincAlloy Wrote: K

Hi zincAlloy,

David

Hi David - order #34, ordered on 29th December.  I haven't actually heard anything from Devialet on this (no surprises there!).  I checked under Mes Commandes under my profil earlier the evening and spotted this. Suggest you have a lol look also - you never know!

ATB, Ken
Hi Ken,

Just checked and it stills shows as "processing"! Oh well, as your order no was 34 and mine 115, I have a few months to wait - maybe mine will be delivered just as they sort out the software for the expert range Big Grin!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(02-Mar-2015, 23:14)brit Wrote:
(02-Mar-2015, 22:59)ZincAlloy Wrote: K

Hi zincAlloy,

David

ATB, Ken
Hi Ken,

Just checked and it stills shows as "processing"! Oh well, as your order no was 34 and mine 115, I have a few months to wait - maybe mine will be delivered just as they sort out the software for the expert range Big Grin!

David
Hi David - you may well be right!  I may receive a grey plastic paperweight in April ...
(02-Mar-2015, 22:59)ZincAlloy Wrote: Hi David - order #34, ordered on 29th December.  I haven't actually heard anything from Devialet on this (no surprises there!).  I checked under Mes Commandes under my profil earlier the evening and spotted this. Suggest you have a lol look also - you never know!

ATB, Ken

Cheers, Ken, I now see mine is also due for delivery on 15 April. I must say they hid that information pretty well!

I expect all the people who've only ordered a DIALOG will have been bumped down the queue. The priority at the moment is to keep the PHANTOM customers happy, and anyway we sad old "Expert" owners won't be able to use the DIALOG until May at the earliest.

Cheers, Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London