Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only one channel playing after DOS2
Hi, 

I recently upgraded my entire system to DOS2 (2 pairs of Phantom Gold, 1 Dialog, 1 Pair of Reactor 900), and since had more or less every problem I can find in this forum (stereo sync, speakers "disappearing" from the app and then appearing again etc). I´ve spent days trying to get it to work. My major problem is that I can pair the speakers but when I try to play I only get sound of of one channel. If I then split the pair to separate speakers, I can play both speakers (separately). I mostly play from Spotify, but I get the same problem from other sources as well (havn´t tried to connect directly to the speakers as they are wallmounted). 

Am I doing anything wrong, is there anyone else with this problem? Does anyone have a solution or can help me with the correct installationprocedure...if there are any other alternatives, as I can´t come up with other options Smile

I´ve contacted the supportdesk at devialet, but they seem to be busy...imagine why Wink

Thank you in advance!
I've had the same issue with my two whites. Suddenly one speaker became silent. I cut the power to the speakers but that did not help. Then I clicked three times in a row on each speaker (some kind of restart) and then set them up again. And after awhile they started to play in stereo. Long press is reinstall the whole system. Scroll down to the end of the page for more info

More info here: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...om-Premier
(11-Nov-2019, 23:16)F_M Wrote: I've had the same issue with my two whites. Suddenly one speaker became silent. I cut the power to the speakers but that did not help. Then I clicked three times in a row on each speaker (some kind of restart) and then set them up again. And after awhile they started to play in stereo. Long press is reinstall the whole system. Scroll down to the end of the page for more info

More info here: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...om-Premier
Tack för hjälpen! Det råkar inte vara så att vi har gemensamma bekanta i form av Martin Deinoff?
(11-Nov-2019, 19:11)kg.fredrik.klein Wrote: Hi, 

I recently upgraded my entire system to DOS2 (2 pairs of Phantom Gold, 1 Dialog, 1 Pair of Reactor 900), and since had more or less every problem I can find in this forum (stereo sync, speakers "disappearing" from the app and then appearing again etc). I´ve spent days trying to get it to work. My major problem is that I can pair the speakers but when I try to play I only get sound of of one channel. If I then split the pair to separate speakers, I can play both speakers (separately). I mostly play from Spotify, but I get the same problem from other sources as well (havn´t tried to connect directly to the speakers as they are wallmounted). 

Am I doing anything wrong, is there anyone else with this problem? Does anyone have a solution or can help me with the correct installationprocedure...if there are any other alternatives, as I can´t come up with other options Smile

I´ve contacted the supportdesk at devialet, but they seem to be busy...imagine why Wink

Thank you in advance!

I’m assuming they’re not all in the same room? My guess is that you are going to have to wait until DOS2 supports multi-room function. I have two Golds, one classic, and a Dialog. Support told me to hold off upgrading until the app had multi room functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I have them i 3 separate rooms, since I wrote the question I connected the two reactor via ethernet and everything works like a charm for a week. Lets hope that the next upgrade is more stable and can support multiroom function, as that would be useful.
I have same issue with my two Golds playing in stereo. When using them with the TV it happens all the time... I have reached out to Devialet about the issue, they are checking to find a solution.
Happy owner of 2xGold Phantoms, 2xRemotes, Dialog w/Airplay and Cocoon
If you get an answer from Devialet as I am curious what I could do differently to get it to work without the ethernetcables.
Short update, just got the 2.8.5 firmware and all my problems seems to be solved!!! I really hope that it also works over time. The response of the system seems faster now! Thank you Devialet!