Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive an active Subwoofer pro 250 configurator help
Hi looking to drive an active sub with analogue stereo xlr inputs from my D250 pro

Can anyone tell me the best input / settings to do this in the configurator? Would like to only send 50hz and below the speakers seem to do a nice job otherwise.

Also I found the speaker output settings to not send those frequencies the speakers - is it a low pass filter set to 50hz I want, or high pass?? 

Thanks to anyone who can help Smile

Kind regards
Jamie
It's explained in this video. I'm not sure how (and why) you want to use XLR inputs as the Devialet has no such outputs. You can make such cables or use adaptors but what is the point?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5js1JzF5tc
Win10/HQPlayer / Roon - Uptone Audio Etherregen switch / SOtM-SMS-200 ultra with clock input - Mutec REF 10 clock for the switch and the streamer - Denafrips GAIA DCC - Devialet D800 - YG Acoustics Carmel - Dual Elac SUB-2090 
power supplies: Uptone JS-2, SOtM SPS-500
Which subwoofer is it? Is there an LFE input?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Hi thanks for the video that’s great I’ll take a look
The sub only has left and right xlr inputs plenty of cables around that do phono to xlr though so should be fine