Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Mono with one Pro and one non-pro
Hey,
i habe a 220pro and could buy a 250 for a few bugs. But the upgrade is very expensive. 5k€.
Is it possible to use the 250 as slave for dual mono? Thanks for the Help!

cuco
Canton Karat Reference 6.2 DC | Expert 220 Pro | Canton Karat AS500
Canton Karat Reference 2.2 DC | Expert 400
ROON Server | Supermicro M11SDV-8CT-LN4F | Mellanox Connect-X 3 40G | Samsung PM1725a 3.2TB
Ultrasone Edition 8 EX | Coord MOJO + POLY

Very unlikely.

The software in the Pro is different from the non pro. Also there is no way you could set that up in the online configurator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Sad. Could buy a 250 for just 1400...
Canton Karat Reference 6.2 DC | Expert 220 Pro | Canton Karat AS500
Canton Karat Reference 2.2 DC | Expert 400
ROON Server | Supermicro M11SDV-8CT-LN4F | Mellanox Connect-X 3 40G | Samsung PM1725a 3.2TB
Ultrasone Edition 8 EX | Coord MOJO + POLY

Hmmm, that is an awesome price. I'd be tempted to sell the 220 Pro, buy the 250 and upgrade it.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(19-Jan-2019, 11:39)cuco Wrote: Sad. Could buy a 250 for just 1400...

Not sure what currency that’s in but unless it was offered by someone you know and you’ve seen the unit I’d be a bit wary. I hunted for ages to find a good condition d-premier to upgrade and never saw one remotely near that price, and 250’s go for even more.

Assuming its genuine it’s a bargain for someone.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

This might take a bit of searching but someone on this forum has a 250 and a 220 running as a 440. I just can't remember who it was. I'm not sure it was his own thread so it'll be hard to find.

1400 sounds like a bargain or a scam whatever currency it's in. Unless it's 1400 Bitcoins.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.