Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio contour 20
Hi. Anyone using Contour 20 together with 140 pro?
Nope , but i use dynaudio C1 signature ,vith 220 Pro ,and Can say it Sound great.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I used to use the Contour 1.3SE with the 130 Pro when I first got my Devialet and that sounded great. The 130 Pro eventually became the 140 Pro with a software update some time after I replaced the Contours with my current Sopra 2s.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
I used D200 + 20, power is sufficient and stage wide open. Great match
(09-Sep-2019, 18:31)Sorensen Wrote: Hi. Anyone using Contour 20 together with 140 pro?

I have them paired with a 440. A single 220 drives can also drive them well. Tried once a 120 and that was a no go. Dont know about the 140... i would try to stretch to a 220 honestly.
I have a 140 Pro and even with Shunyata Sigma SC, I found the highs veiled with the Special Forty. They had their moments, but never loved them. Granted, some might call my listening space hyperactive, and I have a good amount of slap echo, so my opinions are to be taken with that in mind.

onejobaudio in Southern California /
Expert 140 Pro
I responded via Tapatalk, did it show up?

onejobaudio in Southern California /
Expert 140 Pro