Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Phantom Silver not update able
Hello,
I am a proud owner of 3 Phantom Silvers. First I bought a stereo pair and later on an other one I use as a center. On one of the stereo I have had a 0 Watt problem and so the speaker was replaced by Devialet. 
Now I tried to update to the new DOS and App, but the older speaker of the stereo pair seems not to be update able and so the whole set cannot be updated. 

Does anybody else have the same problem updating early phantoms?

Thank you,
senso

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I believe Devialet will offer you a replacement speaker for a considerable amount of money. Unfortunately the only way to update to DOS2.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Yes they quoted me nearly $1100 to replace my old/original Phantom Classic that could not be updated. I declined.
Obsolete... meanwhile Devialet is offering 50€ to those who want to return them the Dialog.
Damn I'm still wondering what drives them...
I'm sorry for you.
Please excuse my poor reputation
What about the "third" Phantom.Can that be upgraded? If so, you can make a DOS2 stereo pair of the upgradable units and move the old to become the new centre...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Just wondering ---- I've got an early-ish Silver Phantom that is Bluetooth enabled, but the DOS2 doesn't recognise it. Is that correct?
Andrew