Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echosystem update software until the end of the year?
Was participating in a thread about updating spark to dos2 on Devialet site.
One of the comments was that theres in another upgrade coming until the end of this year that that will merge all speakers in all versions to groups/rooms etc...
And then the comment just deleted from the original page but i got it on my mail.

Weird...
If you still have the email you could share the deleted comment. I can't really imagine Devialet pushing out another update between the years. Any update usually leads to a support request surge, that's why most companies avoid doing anything like that over the Holidays. Maybe it was an internal miscommunication that lead to this now deleted post you're speaking of.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems like that Michel Gien has just quoted an older comment announcing that DOS2 will be available later in the year. The quoted person meant the DOS2 update. Nothing to see here.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime