Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors with Config file
(03-Feb-2016, 00:24)Giddy707 Wrote: I mean clarification on the permission part, using Cocktail to repair permission.
I'll download the app and try it tonight. is there anything I should be aware of?

no there's nothing else.
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
OK Thanks!
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon 
Just spent a weekend convinced that I was an idiot (this may still be the case) because I could not persuade my amp to accept config changes.
Eventually - thanks to this thread - I used firefox in place of safari (with El Capitan) and all was well.It would appear that the El Capitan problem with safari has not been solved yet.
Updated my D 200 to the latest Expert firmware, so the SD card slot on Dev is working. Using safari to create a config file, but getting the Config Error contact Devialet screen. Also tried chrome, Firefox and a Windows laptop with no luck. And just to round everything off tried different SD cards with various sizes from 2GB, 8 GB and 16 GB.
Rama have you read through this entire post?
iMac 2021, Roon, home wifi, Devialet Phantom I x 2
Failed to mention that I have tried both Firefox and Chrome. Also I have tried a windows laptop but still no luck.
Please check my other thread on the solution for this.
@Tian This is great, at last I can get back to listening to some music. Thank you for posting the solution or should I say work around.