Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert 140 Pro Streaming Issues with YouTube on Apple TV
Dear Devialet,

I am proud and happy owner of a Devialet Expert Pro 140. Since 1-2 months I am having Issues with streaming YouTube on an Apple TV. Whenever I want to stream, sound comes for one second and then mutes. No sound at all. Nothing helped. Restarting Apple TV did not work. 

Streaming YouTube from my iPhone, iPad, MacBook air is working fine. It is just the Apple TV, which my Expert Pro doesn't want to stream.

Any suggestions, help? 

I do have to admit that I don't have the latest firmware installed, as I don't have a card reader at home.
Is it only with YouTube?

Can you try to stream a medium locally stored on your Apple TV to the D140 and see if you have the same problem?

One possible cause that comes to my mind would be the WiFi network since the YouTube scenario basically requires that aTV is able to receive the bandwidth of the YouTube video and send back about 750kbps back to the D140.

If your aTV is a bit at the limit of reception of the WiFi network that would explain the behavior.

Another way to eliminate the network from the possible cause would be to connect the Apple TV on your network via Ethernet and see if you still have the problem.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France