Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert 400 remote control
I am looking for an second remote control. So not the App but the physiical remote.

I checked Devialet but they do not want to sell separate even not with an upgrade of the 400 to 440.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
My Devialet dealer was able to order them a few years ago.
So you might wanna check your dealer.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Tell Devialet you have broken the old one and you need a replacement.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.