Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Power Saving function doesn't work
I use Expert 250 and Node 2i.  Node 2i is connected to SPDIF.  Recently, I noticed that the power saving function does not work.  In the past, Expert 250 went to sleep mode after 30 minutes but now it stays active forever...
I haven't changed the setting.  Does anyone has a clue?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
Disconnect all cables from the audio inputs and then check if the power saving works.
If it works, then it means that one of the audio inputs keeps the connection live (maybe Node 2i?).
(18-Jul-2022, 06:26)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: Disconnect all cables from the audio inputs and then check if the power saving works.
If it works, then it means that one of the audio inputs keeps the connection live (maybe Node 2i?).

Thanks. I will try it.
Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
Problem fixed.  Disconnected all cables except ethernet cable --- no good.  Then, disconnected power cable and reconnected.  This time, Expert goes to sleep mode.  It seems that there was some error going on and it was fixed after reset.