Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Remote app
(20-Jun-2023, 15:37)Stian_Gel Wrote: Same for me. Works without any problems on Android.
Been this way for nearly 2 years.

Works fine for me on iOS.
Qobuz, roon RAAT, Audiostore Prestige XL Optical, Synology NAS. Devialet Expert 250 Pro C/I. World Audio Design (DIY) KLS3 MkIII speakers, upgraded crossover and SEAS T25CF002 Millennium tweeters. Ethernet. Blue Jeans (Belden 5000) 10 gauge 5T00UP speaker cable.
I have seen the remote app on my iPhone get wonky a few times. The volume control either wouldn’t work or would no longer be in sync with the volume control within Roon. No idea if it’s a problem with the app or the iPhone IOS. A reboot of the phone fixed it so I kinda blame it more on the iPhone that the app.

Would love to see Devialet update the app to fully match what the physical remote does but not holding my breath. Devialet seems to have abandoned any ongoing development for the Expert Pro series.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA