Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Upgrade logistics from the US?
I am having a really tough time getting my Expert upgrade. Devialet charged my credit card on Jan 9th for the full amount, then claimed to have an "IT problem" for two weeks. I finally got the shipping boxes at the beginning of Feb, packed everything up and filled out the forms.

Apparently Devialet used the wrong forms and it's been stuck in UPS customs processing in the US for a week.

So I'm more than a month into the process and it's gone nowhere. It's like Devialet has never upgraded a unit shipped from the US.

Anyone else have these kinds of issues?

muski
Some Ultra High End US products need 4 month and more from EU to USA and back.

4 to 6 weeks are fast!
Standards are slipping. One will hope its a temporary phenomenon. A lot has been due to the reduction in staff who work at an office.

Despite the assumption that working from home is as good as being in an office, the regular communication between colleagues is lost. Virtual meetings are a poor second

None more evident than the courier industry. Parcels are booked and the despatch person does not get the instruction timeously, or makes a mistake with an address. Due to the lockdown in various countries, especially here in South Africa, their business has expanded 5-fold, but their systems are unable to cope
               Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Mercury Pi2 & Gentoo,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  ET LF8bs, B&W AS700 sub.  2 x Dachshunds
(09-Feb-2021, 19:59)chrisc Wrote: Despite the assumption that working from home is as good as being in an office, the regular communication between colleagues is lost.  Virtual meetings are a poor second

I caouldn't agree more!
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7