Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault A 2304 - Internal Error
Today is 3rd day since I cleared that error and have just checked now, everything is fine.
Will check out again in a couple of days /weeks.
frejo: still no any answer from Dev support?
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Zoran, only this:

"I received the photo and the precision you gave me. I am checking this with the technicians to understand what is happening on the Expert and will get back to you as soon as possible."
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
Do you have a power conditioner in place like PS Audio, Audioquest etc ?
I had this error once in 10 years, I guess it happens if you have any power porblems. Either from outside (provide issues) or maybe it is caused by some other device in your house.
Maybe it happens if you switch on your washing machine...
I have owned a 200, a 220 pro, a D-premier and now a 250pro. Never had this fault code on any one of them except the 250. As far as I know there is no problem with our power, at least nothing that occurs every other day.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Devialet Gemini
(21-Apr-2021, 22:27)frejo Wrote: Zoran, only this:

"I received the photo and the precision you gave me. I am checking this with the technicians to understand what is happening on the Expert and will get back to you as soon as possible."

Thanks frejo
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
(21-Apr-2021, 23:49)markush Wrote: Do you have a power conditioner in place like PS Audio, Audioquest etc ?

Hi Markush, 
no, I don't have. I am getting ready to try/listen to Niagara 1200 and Gigawatt power conditioner (http://www.gigawatt.eu/produkt/gigawatt-pf-2-evo). 
I will choose one of these two. 
User @Delija has Gigawatt PF2 Evo, and he's very satisfied with it. 

Have you had the opportunity to listen to some power conditioner other than AQ Niagara on Devialet, and what is your opinion? 

thanks for joining this discussion 
Zoran
I listened to a number of power conditioners. Their range is big - depending on price. For me and also many reviewers the Niagara had the best performance / value.
(25-Apr-2021, 12:19)markush Wrote: I listened to a number of power conditioners. Their range is big - depending on price. For me and also many reviewers the Niagara had the best performance / value.

Thanks Markush. I will give a try to Niagara, and also Gigawat. Will come back with impressions.
A little update. My 250pro is now at the factory. Hopefully they can fix it.
Devialet Gemini