Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault P 8192
Hi guys,
well, I was absent from home for 2 weeks. And I brought Dev to my weekend house, but, didn't listen to, since the weather was great and I spent all day long outside the home. Then I returned back to my house and attached Dev to the speakers.

After a whole day of listening to the music (between - 40 and - 15) I wanted to see the temperature, but, was surprised with the new error comes P 8192. Display showed
Last Fault
P 8192
Sec. Absolute
Under Voltage.

as for the temperature it was: 
A amp: 46 C
D amp: 43 C
Supply: 52 C 

does this error indicate a voltage drop in my house?

btw, Devialet sounds great! 

thanks 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
It does read like it's telling you there's a Voltage drop.

Do you have a multi meter you can try?

If you put the hot water kettle (or any other appliance that uses lots of power) on, do the lights dim?

Where do you live? The Expert should work ok down to 110V so if you live in Europe where every country runs on 240V then there's something else going on.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(18-Jul-2021, 04:29)Pim Wrote: It does read like it's telling you there's a Voltage drop.

Do you have a multi meter you can try?

If you put the hot water kettle (or any other appliance that uses lots of power) on, do the lights dim?

Where do you live? The Expert should work ok down to 110V so if you live in Europe where every country runs on 240V then there's something else going on.

Hi Pim,
yes, it is in Europe. We run 220-240v. 
Actually, might be a voltage drop. I unplugged it from the wall and plugged it again and the error disappeared. 

btw, I see that error label, more as info from Devialet than some threat for Devialet's work. 

kind regards
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables