Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FS: Dali Epicon 2 loudspeakers
Following on the 220 Pro CI ad, I'm listing my Dali standmounts. The black is really tough to photograph, but ideally the reflections show that there are no visible flaws. 

They come with the factory stands. Piano black and without any marks that I can see. Grills effectively perfect. Original boxes except that I'll put the stands, disassembled, into one box rather than shipping them assembled in separate boxes. The stands are heavy, but very solid, and they bolt to the bottom of the speakers. 

I think these are a wonderful combination of tone and speed, and they really do sound 'all together'. I guess that is 'coherent' for lack of a better word. I used them with their SAM profile and a sub and it works perfectly well. 

$5,600.00 plus shipping. Updated price

Thanks for looking. 

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Update: after talking to another owner of these speakers, and checking in with some folks more up to date with current market forces, I've reduced the price to $5.600.00, which I've been told is a realistic price for these speakers.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada