Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Devialet 220 Pro CI
This is for an Expert 220 Pro CI which was an upgrade from the earlier model. Includes unit, remote, accessories and an EU-spec AQ power cord with an adaptor for US outlets. I have original boxes as well and I'll ship them securely packed and double-boxed.

Condition is good on this unit! The finish on these are such that it's hard to keep the fingerprints and smudges away but look sharp (I have them on display and they always get compliments). It's not perfect when looking up close because of the polished finish being easy to leave marks and scratches on. I've rated this 7-Good conservatively but it should rate an 8/10 on the Audiogon scale.

This was used with minimal hours/week (<4 hrs/week) in a system driving Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs to great effect. Reason for sale: transitioning to Home Theater and have an AV Receiver + active speakers doing duties in a system that's now primarily used to watch movies and TV shows. 

I've owned this unit for about 3 yrs now. They are out of warranty. There has NEVER been any issues in the entire time I've had this. It was primarily in a Roon Ready connected system with a turntable for ocassionally spinning vinyl.

$3500 USD + actual shipping charges (I can ship from US or Canada as I regularly visit Canada twice/month). Will be in its original box with all accessories and packed securely for safe shipment. Have positive ratings on Audiogon and USAudiomart for many many years.

This is the lowest price currently on one of the best all-in-one integrated amps ever developed. 

[Image: 4065472-fd3e24ad-devialet-220-pro-ci.jpg]

[Image: 4065473-a1ad2b1b-devialet-220-pro-ci.jpg]
[Image: 4065474-2a5477ca-devialet-220-pro-ci.jpg]
This 220 Pro CI has been sold!