Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FS. Pre-out board D120
Make me an offer!  In perfect condition visually and sonically. Comes in original Devialet packaging.
Where are you located and how much was it originally? Thanks!
Devialet 120, Kef LS50
(27-Dec-2015, 05:59)vipnyc Wrote: Where are you located and how much was it originally? Thanks!

Hello,
I'm located in Michigan, US. The new price was $500.
PM please with the price

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
Sold!
I have one available in case someone is interested.
Apologies for taking over your thread Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
(08-Feb-2016, 11:08)Cosmosound Wrote: I have one available in case someone is interested.

How much are you asking?
Devialet 120, Kef LS50
(08-Feb-2016, 17:52)vipnyc Wrote:
(08-Feb-2016, 11:08)Cosmosound Wrote: I have one available in case someone is interested.

How much are you asking?

$200

Is that USD?
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
correct