Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 2.8.5 for reactor?
Hi, 

I am having problems with the stereo connection with my Reactors, so when I called the support they suggested to update to firmware 2.8.5 (as I have done with my Premier Golds). I didn´t know that 2.8.5 was released for the Reactors as well...anyone here with any experience of 2.8.5 for the Reactors?

So I do hope that IF its true, that the will push the firmware to my speakers...

//Freddy
Both of mine are on 2.8.0 and there’s no update available.
Devialet pushed the 2.8.5 firmware to my duo Reactors upon request. No issues.
2 Channel Power / Signal Path: APC H15 → Mistral Audio W-3900 → Custom Roon Server → Silent Angel Bonn N8 → Silent Angel Forester F1 → miniDSP SHD Studio → Mutec MC-3+ USB → Devialet Phantom I 108dB

Headphone iFi Audio iDSD Signature → Grado GS1000i
Thank you very much supaDean to confirm that there is an update!! Hoping to get it soon!

/Freddy
(30-Jan-2020, 07:24)kg.fredrik.klein Wrote: Thank you very much supaDean to confirm that there is an update!! Hoping to get it soon!

/Freddy

If you're having issues you should reach out to Devialet to push the update to your speakers.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
I have asked Devialet for this update. See how it goes.
Living Room: Devialet Dione
I just got the update! Everything works again...and they sound amazing, seems as they´ve never really played in sync before because the sound is SOO much better and powerful than what I´ve experienced before. I really hope that Devialet has solved all issues now and learnt from this...I was about to throw the speakers out the window Smile
Any idea why they haven’t just released it publicly yet then?
Good question. I still don't have it yet. Still running 2.8.0
Living Room: Devialet Dione