Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark GUI
Hi

Just got my Phantom Silver/Dialog up and running.
Sound i pretty good for the size, but the let down is the Spark software.

Volume adjustment is akward and takes 10 steps from 0-100 as only 10 steps is visible on screen.
Use of screen real estate is poor.
1/5 of the screen is used for media selection, and local media is aranged in a single row. With 500 artists this means a lot off scrolling. Her 1/2 the screen should be used and artists arranged in multiple row's
Volume should be a sliding type.
Devialet should take a look at remotes for Squeezebox, theese are mostly brilliant and easy to use.

Hopefully bluetooth will be activated soon so I can use the Tidal app instead of Spark for music selection.
(28-Jul-2015, 12:11)stejorge Wrote: Volume adjustment is akward and takes 10 steps from 0-100 as only 10 steps is visible on screen.

While you are right in your other observations, the volume setting is a slider than can be set anywhere between 0 and 100 (though you won't really hear anything under circa 7).
(28-Jul-2015, 14:05)EvPa Wrote:
(28-Jul-2015, 12:11)stejorge Wrote: Volume adjustment is akward and takes 10 steps from 0-100 as only 10 steps is visible on screen.

While you are right in your other observations, the volume setting is a slider than can be set anywhere between 0 and 100 (though you won't really hear anything under circa 7).

Well, I would call i a wheel rather than a slider. A slider would show the whole scale from 0-100.