Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First pair of earbuds
I had a pair of these delivered today by my audio dealer. 

Never used wireless earbuds before and not a great fan of headphones. Main motivation is that I'm now working permanently from home and the builders will be in for 2 or 3 months and there's going tube noise. In fact work started yesterday.

I did the initial set-up using an android Samsung S20 Pro. I then put them back in the case and tried to do the update - nothing.
After a few tries I downloaded the app on my iPad and it worked first time. 
They also played music first time.

Then trying to set them up with the Samsung, I could not get the Bluetooth to connect, The phone was being them, but would not connect. Then I tried pressing the button on the front of the case for 2 seconds and they connected first time. Pressed play in Qobuz and music delivered. No need to select output, like with Airplay or Chromecast.

The sound is superb and they are very comfortable.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
The sound is superb.
But i cant listen to them .

Sound fun....
Lucky for me i didn't buy them.
What r we?beta testers?
Yes we are (:
(30-Jan-2021, 15:16)eladeb Wrote: The sound is superb.

Sound fun....
What r we?beta testers?

Yes Angry
(30-Jan-2021, 15:16)eladeb Wrote: The sound is superb.

Sound fun....
What r we?beta testers?

They seem to be working fine. The only issue is that they sometimes play when in the case. Think it happened when I opened the case and I had left the BBC Sounds app live on my phone. The headphones see the app and start to play. I closed the app and they stopped.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
So, it looks like Devialet is halting sales (for now).

That's the email I've got from them two days ago:

"Our software gang are endlessly working to fine tune and improve the aspects of the product and firmware, and we are currently pausing Gemini sales as we want to meet excellence with our products, always."
(01-Feb-2021, 18:22)MarkSolo Wrote: So, it looks like Devialet is halting sales (for now).

That's the email I've got from them two days ago:

"Our software gang are endlessly working to fine tune and improve the aspects of the product and firmware, and we are currently pausing Gemini sales as we want to meet excellence with our products, always."

Feel quite fortunate to have them. No further problems.