Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale : Devialet D-Premier mirror polished finish
Just moved my floorstanders on for something smaller - and not sure whether to go passive standmounts or active (maybe Gold Phantoms again)  Smile

Hence seeing if any interest in my D-Premier 

Excellent condition - couple of small marks on the remote - and the remote comes off a bit easier than it should. Operates perfectly and a piece of tape on the spindle holding it on helps (you probably wouldn’t even know if I hadn’t found out)

Devialet quoted £150 to repair it at the factory and polish the marks out but I haven’t bothered yet as it’s works perfectly 

I’d be wanting £2500 (you can upgrade to Expert 250 pro for £3500 don’t forget. But I read that soundwise that adds very little) - it really is a stunner I don’t make the most of it with just 2 optical inputs being used!

Located Portslade UK 

Cheers
Jamie
Sold elsewhere thanks
(12-May-2021, 20:37)Jamington2004 Wrote: Just moved my floorstanders on for something smaller - and not sure whether to go passive standmounts or active (maybe Gold Phantoms again)  Smile

Hence seeing if any interest in my D-Premier 

Excellent condition - couple of small marks on the remote - and the remote comes off a bit easier than it should. Operates perfectly and a piece of tape on the spindle holding it on helps (you probably wouldn’t even know if I hadn’t found out)

Devialet quoted £150 to repair it at the factory and polish the marks out but I haven’t bothered yet as it’s works perfectly 

I’d be wanting £2500 (you can upgrade to Expert 250 pro for £3500 don’t forget. But I read that soundwise that adds very little) - it really is a stunner I don’t make the most of it with just 2 optical inputs being used!

Located Portslade UK 

Cheers
Jamie

Still available ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk