Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! Tim’s System
After 6 months of review reading, visiting local hifi shops, thinking & re-thinking I took the plunge. My Expert Pro 220 arrived a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t able to audition as no local vendors carry Devialet, so never laid ears on before arrival.

Gosh. This amp is amazing. I have it paired with Sonus Faber Olympica III’s, cannot do it justice with words. Words that I have: detailed, startling, musical, low-volume-performance, joy. It is also quite beautiful.

Thanks Devialet, and thanks good ppl of the internet that wrote the compelling reviews that convinced me to buy one ?.
Sonus Faber Olympica III, Expert Pro 220
Welcome to the forum Tim and congratulations on your 220 purchase! Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Tim, am considering a pair of Olympica IIIs as well. Can you name a few tracks that you find exceptional on your combination? Thanks!