Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Dialog ?!?
Received this email today - looks like I may have scored a free Dialog! That's the kind of goodwill that I'd expect (and much appreciate) from a company operating at this price level. After all, they have held£1300 of my Mortgage for about 2 months...

"Our quest for ultimate quality, which we share with you, delayed your PHANTOM order. Please accept our apologies.

We are happy to tell you today your order will arrive on Monday 20th of April the latest.

We want you to enjoy the full PHANTOM experience, so we decided to put at your disposal DIALOG, PHANTOM’s essential wifi hub. You will receive it along with your order."
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Lucky you.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(04-Apr-2015, 13:25)JohnnySix Wrote: Received this email today - looks like I may have scored a free Dialog! That's the kind of goodwill that I'd expect (and much appreciate) from a company operating at this price level. After all, they have held£1300 of my Mortgage for about 2 months...

"Our quest for ultimate quality, which we share with you, delayed your PHANTOM order. Please accept our apologies.

We are happy to tell you today your order will arrive on Monday 20th of April the latest.

We want you to enjoy the full PHANTOM experience, so we decided to put at your disposal DIALOG, PHANTOM’s essential wifi hub. You will receive it along with your order."

I received the same email last night, unfortunately I had already ordered a dialog, albeit at a slightly later date than my Phantom (though still through Deviate website).  I wonder if they will refund me my Dialog order and only send one, if not I may soon have a Dialog for sale!  Mine arrives on the 13th April.
I was also surprised, when I got the same email, so I'm looking forward to get my Devialet Phantom Silver and the Dialog for free after the 13. april Smile

So now I can't wait for my second Phantom Silver, which I haven't ordered yet. I don't know if I'm going for the Devialet Branch. I don't like the foot on these stands.