Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gecko
I guess around 10 cm if the drawing is to scale. Not sure I understand the "185 mini". I was hoping to mount it around 100 cm .... but I guess the angle downwards could be all wrong, if it is fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-Feb-2016, 20:14)martinskeem Wrote: I guess around 10 cm if the drawing is to scale. Not sure I understand the "185 mini". I was hoping to mount it around 100 cm .... but I guess the angle downwards could be all wrong, if it is fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me no the exact distence when it's fixed  Rolleyes
the distance is between 9-12 cm (it depend on the orientation of the phantom).
The angle is fixed so I guess 1 meter is not enough for the phantom.
Mine is set around 2.1 meters and distance to the sofa is 2-3 meters and angle is good for me Big Grin

I've included picture of the package

Hi thanks for the info

Is the speaker fixed on all angles?

I was rather hoping for £300 it would swivel in all directions!!
Nice.. I am almost ready to buy a set of Geckos. It would be nice to have some more pictures. Does it feel safe to mount it?
Thanks for the pictures and the info! It's highly appreciated Smile
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
About the angle for the direction of the phantom, I've took 2 pictures from the same place (My installation is not finish, I've to hide the wire) :

It seems to be very safe (the phantom can't escape from the support and the support is very sturdy).
Thanks a bunch! I was really hoping that they could be mounted without the slightly downwards angle. I guess it is possible if they create an alternative plate to sit it on - but not sure I have the patience :-)

Will probably have to think up some DIY alternative (which hopefully doesn't fall of the wall after a week :-))

Thanks again for the photos!
(13-Feb-2016, 13:39)flo Wrote: About the angle for the direction of the phantom, I've took 2 pictures from the same place (My installation is not finish, I've to hide the wire) :

It seems to be very safe (the phantom can't escape from the support and the support is very sturdy).

Thanks? I suppose you can lock the possition sideways?
yes you can lock the position when you have find the desire one.