Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost in the Machine???
Sad 
Today I decided to update my 440 with latest firmware update DOS 2.2.6 13.3.0. All went swimmingly..

Then started to play some music through my Aurender N100... Great sound, until..... a few mins later I decided to slightly increase the volume.. fine... then a few secs later I noticed the volume starting to increase even more...no input by me!

Puzzled, i tried moving the remote volume up and down to see the Devs follow with a lag of 1/2 second, but then keep going in that direction....aaarrgh!

Tried switching off, restart with no music playing....and not touching the remote to see what happened... to my horror, I see the volume creeping up and up and to max volume!

Anyone have this?

Is it telling me the batteries in the remote need changing? but a bit weird when not touching the remote on reboot?

Any thoughts?
Confused
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
(12-Mar-2021, 16:54)teddlesdee Wrote: Today I decided to update my 440 with latest firmware update DOS 2.2.6 13.3.0. All went swimmingly..

Then started to play some music through my Aurender N100... Great sound, until..... a few mins later I decided to slightly increase the volume.. fine... then a few secs later I noticed the volume starting to increase even more...no input by me!

Puzzled, i tried moving the remote volume up and down to see the Devs follow with a lag of 1/2 second, but then keep going in that direction....aaarrgh!

Tried switching off, restart with no music playing....and not touching the remote to see what happened... to my horror, I see the volume creeping up and up and to max volume!

Anyone have this?

Is it telling me the batteries in the remote need changing? but a bit weird when not touching the remote on reboot?

Any thoughts?
Confused

Known problem. Replace the batteries of the remote.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Fabulous! Had a feeling it might be, so thanks for confirming! I will give it a go.
Fairford UK area - Devialet 440, Aurender Streamer- Linked to QNAP NAS 453mini - Triangle Signature Deltas, Van Damme Professional Blue Series Studio Grade 2 x 4.0 mm cables, Moon Neo 260D DC Transport, Dell notebook Client linked both ethernet & wifi.
Batteries. 100%.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7