Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going from Spark to DOS?
I have just bought a Innuos mini mk2 which isn’t seen by my BT Silver Phantoms as a source. If I upgrade to DOS will I be able to access the stored music? I have avoided going to DOS so far due to the horror stories and that Spark is rock solid with very few dropouts.
For innuos devices the only way I know of is to use upnp. I connect my Zenith using Mconnect UPnP and still on Dos1.
You need to set UPnP renderer on in Dialog then Mconnect should see your Room and stream to the Phantoms.
The only out in Innuos is USB I think so not compatible with Dialog or phantoms connections.
Innuos is about to release their own app which will provide UPnP at a later point but not on release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have zen mini to my phantom classics with an optical toslink connection to one speaker. This works in steep with the other phantom. I use iPeng as the controller on my iPhone or iPad. Works well when the phantoms do!
Innuos will be (hopefully soon) launching their own app.

*stereo

Oops apologies. I thought the entire Innuos range didn’t have optical out but can now see the Zen does but Zenith doesn’t. Shame because I enjoyed using optical into the Dialog from my Unitiserve. Now have to rely on UPnP. Having said that, the sound from the Zenith is more enjoyable than I can remember from the Unitiserve.