Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my 600 working they way I want it.
Nice, glad you enjoy the Reactors so much. I'm using them in my home office and am completely happy with them as well!
The Bollo Store in Glasgow? I've got my Golds there through eBay. Awesome fellas! Smile
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Yeah. Very polite and professional. They know their stuff. They were even willing to lend me a Reactor to take home over the weekend if they didn’t have one in stock. I found them by accident looking up somewhere to audition a Reactor before buying one. I think Loud&Clear in Glasgow no longer stock Devialet . They let me hear the Naim Mu-so stuff too but I preferred the Phantom.
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Nice! I was just on the lookout for a deal on two Golds and found them via eBay. They even let me negotiate price a bit which helped with the cost Smile

One of the Phantoms got inspected by customs on the way here. Same thing happened with my Reactors. On one of the latter pair the German customs managed to push in the low end driver domes completely while putting lots of dirt stains on the device. Luckily the domes expanded outwards again after a couple hours of playback and all has been well ever since (December). At first I was freaked out I'm telling you. No respect for foreign property. Anyway.. Wink
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime