Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great support on a tricky problem!!
Shy Eva of the NYC support team was determined to solve my problem.  I wasn't getting any output from the pre-out even with correct configurations. It took many emails, configuration tests and phone calls but she stayed with it until the fix was found. Eva and Devialet sent me two new sd cards configured to my specs and they worked. Seems simple enough but the trouble-shooting was extensive, made so by the fact that my 2 pairs of sd cards worked properly in every other way.
Kudos to Devialet and Eva and many thanks!
(01-Nov-2017, 01:23)davidgraham Wrote: Shy Eva of the NYC support team was determined to solve my problem.  I wasn't getting any output from the pre-out even with correct configurations. It took many emails, configuration tests and phone calls but she stayed with it until the fix was found. Eva and Devialet sent me two new sd cards configured to my specs and they worked. Seems simple enough but the trouble-shooting was extensive, made so by the fact that my 2 pairs of sd cards worked properly in every other way.
Kudos to Devialet and Eva and many thanks!

I can only confirm your words David.
I had a problem with my AVR pre-outs not playing sound on my D220pro (was working with my previous budget amp but not the devialet one).
I was in touch with Devialet Support to perform some tests and config changes, for probably a week or so. Nothing.
Then, without hesitation, they sent me a UPS package so my amp could go back to its factory, for checking if it was not a physical problem. Which was.
They sent it to back to me in less than a week, with the following feedback: « we have change the entire motherboard ». And voila, problem solved.
Wow, I was rely impressed with their customer support!!!