Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handy SAM tip?
Providing that you have SAM on in the Configurator, an easy way to switch SAM on and off from the remote: press TONE once, SOURCE once, then to turn SAM on and off, rotate clockwise (the dial, not yourself ;-)) for ON and anti-clockwise for OFF. I don’t like having a dedicated button on the remote for SAM, and this is a good workaround. In this mode, you can still use your iPhone/iPad remote for volume control.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Hey great tip, how in the world did you figure that one out?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(14-Apr-2018, 18:53)baddog Wrote: Hey great tip, how in the world did you figure that one out?
By pressing the wrong button and realising that it was possible to go backwards through the balance, tone, SAM and settings screens, much like you can in the information screens. Then I realised that SAM was only a couple of button presses away.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Wow - that is truly amazing - hats off to you!
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
It also works on the info screens, much quicker way to get to the more interesting screens.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution