Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! DOS 2.12.5 rollback to 2.11.5
Hi there, I upgraded DOS of my Phantom Classic to 2.12.5 recently, even though stability has been improved a bit (still not perfect), I don't like the sound profile of new DOS - sound is less implosive and less dynamic (my personal opinion), it's very obvious when I used it to watch movies or play PS4 games. I really want to rollback the DOS to 2.11.5 although it doesn't support new features but I'm stuck of doing it because I only can rollback to 2.12.3 Sad . Anyone here knows the way of rolling it back to 2.11.5? Your help is really appreciated!
This seems very strange to me. Dos 2.12.5 has gotten better rather than worse.
did you not accidentally switch on night mode?

Or did you change something else at the same time?
Try rebooting everything, including modem etc. 30 seconds power off and devialets 10 seconds
(28-Feb-2021, 09:32)Johnnydev Wrote: This seems very strange to me. Dos 2.12.5 has gotten better rather than worse.
did you not accidentally switch on night mode?

Or did you change something else at the same time?
Try rebooting everything, including modem etc. 30 seconds power off and devialets 10 seconds

Gotten better in terms of stability & functionality or performance? May I know which model you are using? Gold or Classic Phantom? Not sure if different model results differently. I use Toslink to connect my PS4 and Classic Phantom and liked the performance when playing games or watching movies in the past, but after upgrading the DOS to 2.12.5, I felt it's just a normal speaker with a little bit more bass. Sad I rebooted the speaker a few times and removed / added it back in Devialet app but it made no difference.