Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help setting up 440
You can use them as dual mono blocks, if you set them both as masters and transfer the digital signal from one to the other.
The remote control will control both simultaneously.
Disadvantage: You will not be able to use the phone application for both at the same time.
Hi all,

Update: Rang Devialet for support. They were very helpful and said to ring at the first sign of problems, not as a last resort! The amps do have the CI in them but something wrong with reading the SD cards. So they've gone back to the factory in Normandy to be sorted. Well, one is there and the other was turned back by customs and will hopefully go tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I'm using my old Roksan K2 amp. But after 12 years of faithful service, it's stopped working, and needs to go back to the factory as well for a service and re-cap.
So can you believe it? I'm now looking at my magnificent KEF Reference 3s and can't hear anything from them! This isn't going well!
(13-Feb-2022, 21:09)bowiebexley Wrote: Hi all,

Update: Rang Devialet for support.  They were very helpful and said to ring at the first sign of problems, not as a last resort!  The amps do have the CI in them but something wrong with reading the SD cards.  So they've gone back to the factory in Normandy to be sorted.  Well, one is there and the other was turned back by customs and will hopefully go tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I'm using my old Roksan K2 amp.  But after 12 years of faithful service, it's stopped working, and needs to go back to the factory as well for a service and re-cap.
So can you believe it?  I'm now looking at my magnificent KEF Reference 3s and can't hear anything from them!  This isn't going well!

Bowiebexley I can feel you as I'm in similar situation now having no amp at all at the moment and my audio physic speakers just standing and doing nothing
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
I am having the same issue with two units purchased 3 years apart. Do I need a certain cord to connect them? The control panel says "no link" no matter what I try.