Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Increase Image Height?
Some time ago, I tried the tube amplifier "Einstein The Preamp" of a friend. This gave a higher soundstage. It must be some phase shifting that results in this effect, I believe.
220 Expert Pro - MagicoA3 - Linn Streaming - Linn LP12 Vinyl - DS-Audio 003 - PS Audio PP12 - Uptone EtherRegen - AfterDark Clock - Acourate room correction via Roon - Qobuz
Germany - Hamburg
(24-Aug-2015, 20:31)Kunter Wrote: Try these
http://zilplex.com/

Ok. I know I will get a lot of heat... But hey. I use them. And like them.

Cheers

Are they earrings? Do you wear a pair to adjust the angle of the sound waves reaching your ear thus giving the illusion of a higher soundstage?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(28-Aug-2015, 14:00)Axel Wrote:

Cheers

Are they earrings? Do you wear a pair to adjust the angle of the sound waves reaching your ear thus giving the illusion of a higher soundstage?

Come on mate. They come in a set of eleven. How many ears do you have? Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(29-Aug-2015, 09:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Cheers

Three. Same as Davey Crockett. A left ear, a right ear and a wild front ear.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(29-Aug-2015, 20:14)Axel Wrote:
(29-Aug-2015, 09:18)Pim van Vliet Wrote:

Cheers

Three. Same as Davey Crockett. A left ear, a right ear and a wild front ear.

Rolleyes
Laufer Teknik Memory Player - Atlas Mavros S/PDIF x 2 - Mutec MC-3+ USB Reclocker - Sablon Panatella BNC-SPDIF Digital Cable - LampizatOr Big 7 Tube DAC
Ayre Acoustics AX5-Twenty Amplifier - Rockport Technologies Cygnus Loudspeakers - Rel Gibralter G1 Six Pack Subs - Siltech Princess XLR - Ear to Ear Cables and PCs - Canada