Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom 900 @$999 on Amazon US
Phantom 900s dropped to $999 at US Amazon.  I was waiting for Black Friday to see what Devilalet does then but this was too good to pass up on, so snagged two.

BTW those deciding b/w 600 or 900, I think 900 is the way to go but even though one will not normally listen to that loud of a sound; but I felt that for parties & all, 600 is not going to be loud enough.
Hello.

Man. Do you believe in what you wrote LoL ?
Do you have one or two 600 or did you just write what you read sometimes somewhere ?

I have 2 Reactors 600. Question is : if you can go big...go big. But 2 R600 will be laaaaaaaargely sufficient even for a party. Not saying 200´people in a mega garden. But 30 people in a big living room no problem.

But if price is the same, no questions to ask !
2 x Phantom Reactor 600W - Stereo
I have 2x 600 in Stereo and I think my ears would bleed even in a very large room on 90% volume. I use them for PC speakers and even 70% starts to get annoying as it's too loud.

I'd quite like to keep my hearing :-D
Living Room: Devialet Dione
That's it ! Same here… 67 = concert. 100 = in the concert speaker !!
(11-Nov-2019, 08:37)HublotTimer Wrote: Hello.

Do you have one or two 600 or did you just write what you read sometimes somewhere ?

I have 2 Reactors 600. Question is : if you can go big...go big. But 2 R600 will be laaaaaaaargely sufficient even for a party. Not saying 200´people in a mega garden. But 30 people in a big living room no problem.

Wow, it seems like others are not entitled to have an opinion of their own!!!

I heard the 600 in a Microsoft store (only place anywhere close to where I can demo a Devialet), the only thing they had was one 600. So in a single configuration, when I played a few songs over BT, even though it was pretty loud, but I felt it may not be loud enough if we were to use it on our open porch for a gathering.

But I also said in my OP earlier that one would never need to crank it up that high in normal circumstances listening at home. As you also mentioned that if the price is the same (or lower in my case than a 600), it was a no brainer for me to get 900s.
Didn’t say you can’t have your own opinion.

Just said that if you had AT HOME 2 of them you wouldn’t say that !

Enjoy your amazing configuration now mate !
HublotTimer what environment do you use you 600's in? I have them as part of my PC setup but they definitely sound better when you stand a bit further away.

Still very pleased with them though. My father is interested to buy 2 as well.
As you can see :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Photo 
(13-Nov-2019, 23:53)HublotTimer Wrote: As you can see :
PC Setup. Maybe a bit overkill but enjoyable to listen to

[Image: img_0133-jpg.1206783]
(11-Nov-2019, 08:37)HublotTimer Wrote: Hello.

Wow, it seems like others are not entitled to have an opinion of their own!!!

I heard the 600 in a Microsoft store (only place anywhere close to where I can demo a Devialet), the only thing they had was one 600. So in a single configuration, when I played a few songs over BT, even though it was pretty loud, but I felt it may not be loud enough if we were to use it on our open porch for a gathering.

But I also said in my OP earlier that one would never need to crank it up that high in normal circumstances listening at home. As you also mentioned that if the price is the same (or lower in my case than a 600), it was a no brainer for me to get 900s.[/quote]

Two Reactor 600 will provide music loud enough for a pool party, I can assure you !
[quote=    
2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac