Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should probably post this on Pinterest
Aiming to put together the most non-hifi looking, total hi-fi system of best possible quality.
I have been trying for over 30 yrs (starting with Naim Nait 1 & Sonus Faber Minuettos)

With the wall mounted Expert it is now almost complete :-)
• Mac mini Or Naim CD5X (converted to Transport-Only by Naim)
• Dev 250 Exp Pro
• Boenicke W5SE Wallnut

Mostly Nordost cables. Powered by Richard Gray RGPC 400 (the old one with the Art Deco Logo at the front!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mac Mini + Matrix X-SPDIF2 + Echoes Music 1  |  Pro-Ject CD Box RS2T  ⏵  Devialet Expert 250 Pro  ⏵  Boenicke W5 SE, B&W ASW 608 Sub
Looks great -nice and minimalist.
The speakers are very handsome!
Pinterest-worthy indeed!
What is the second silver box?
Kind regards,
David.
Shy
Currently: MacMini with Tidal, Qobuz Roon via RAAT / Cat7 Ethernet cable / Devialet 1000 Expert Pro CI (the BIG dogs!)/ Analysis Plus Oval 9 cable / Hyperion Audio 968 / Cheap cable to homemade, 12 inch powered subwoofers.
hey, thanks.
the second silver box is my development mac mini. I'm a programmer, author of "iBatch for Music" software for Mac. (http://smarttoolboxideas.com/Smart_Toolb...Batch.html)

now, if only Devialet released some sort of public access to the Expert!!!
Mac Mini + Matrix X-SPDIF2 + Echoes Music 1  |  Pro-Ject CD Box RS2T  ⏵  Devialet Expert 250 Pro  ⏵  Boenicke W5 SE, B&W ASW 608 Sub
... and here is the important stuff ...
(mostly, jazz, contemporary & experimental).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-Feb-2021, 09:44)yanc Wrote: ... and here is the important stuff ...

CD's...Old fashioned pre-vinyl stuff.   Tongue

Love the plants. Made me think about getting more for our place.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(12-Feb-2021, 10:05)Pim Wrote:
(12-Feb-2021, 09:44)yanc Wrote: ... and here is the important stuff ...

CD's...Old fashioned pre-vinyl stuff.   Tongue

Love the plants. Made me think about getting more for our place.

Yes, culture is being "dematerialized"

Vinyl is the odd paradox. (sold my 1500+ collection 20 yrs ago. couldn't stand the pops and dedusting)