Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sold my X and kept the Phantoms
I've been reading through the growing list of posts saying I came from the B&W 803d to the phantoms and I'm happy! 
I sold my Martin Logans, Harbeth 40.1 etc and I kept the phantoms... I'm ditching the krell mono blocks and keeping the phantoms. etc

Anybody else have any good comparisons? What was your old system before you "simplified" or "phantomised"
Spotify -> JRMC-> PS Audio Perfectwave MkII-> Event Opal ->  Smile
(29-Jul-2015, 16:40)ralphoi Wrote: I've been reading through the growing list of posts saying I came from the B&W 803d to the phantoms and I'm happy! 
I sold my Martin Logans, Harbeth 40.1 etc and I kept the phantoms... I'm ditching the krell mono blocks and keeping the phantoms. etc

Anybody else have any good comparisons? What was your old system before you "simplified" or "phantomised"

Marking.
(29-Jul-2015, 18:04)MountainGuy Wrote:
(29-Jul-2015, 16:40)ralphoi Wrote: I've been reading through the growing list of posts saying I came from the B&W 803d to the phantoms and I'm happy! 

Marking.

I too am considering a Phantom Silver and am interested in the impression of the Phantom from owners.  I'm not considering it to replace my main listening room speakers that are Rockport Altairs driven by a Devialet 400.  I'm planning to use it in other rooms in my house or outside for parties.  I plan on using my Tidal subscription to source music to the Phantom when used in a remote setting.