Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still have charging problems
I often find one with 70% battery and rarely 1 with 2%

Am the only one to have battery drains after a few days?

sometimes they are at 100% but discharge very quickly. As if the 100% were wrong

And I believe there will be more updates for this product. It was abandoned by devialet I get the impression. Even a 1st prize brand offers more updates

And you ?
(23-Nov-2021, 08:50)Ounerbouks Wrote: I often find one with 70% battery and rarely 1 with 2%

Am the only one to have battery drains after a few days?

sometimes they are at 100% but discharge very quickly. As if the 100% were wrong

And I believe there will be more updates for this product. It was abandoned by devialet I get the impression. Even a 1st prize brand offers more updates

And you ?

Yes indeed I also experience some anomalies regarding the charging state when not using them for some time. But I have not yet seen a consistent picture. Sometimes it is the right bud, sometimes the left that has discharged in the box or sometimes one of them shows high percentage when taking out of the box, but only runs for short. Repeatable is when they are put back to the box and are fully charged, then they perform well and sufficiently long. And with beautiful sound, that‘s why I did not give up on them. Maybe like a luxury sports car, lots of trouble, but lots of fun.
if you have problems with charging, discharges contact DEVIALET SAV. It is not normal
What’s about after reset

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
no more bugs after replacement
The reset did not change anything