Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with Devialet Chief in German hi-fi magazine "
Nobody throws away or leave alone a prestige brand, even if it´s not his best source of income, because will be always a source of notability and the marketing guys knows that like no others.
The interview is now available in an English version of Stereo magazine available as a free download at Stereo magazine

The magazine also contains a subjective review of the Gold Phantom as well as a report from the Devialet Phantom manufacturing factory.
(02-Aug-2017, 15:28)alandbush Wrote: The interview is now available in an English version of Stereo magazine available as a free download at Stereo magazine

The magazine also contains a subjective review of the Gold Phantom as well as a report from the Devialet Phantom manufacturing factory.

I see that the German Director alludes to other products so presume that it predates the Sky soundbar announcement and he appears to discount any involvement with car manufacturers as well. There is also an interesting article on MQA in that magazine, although I just skimmed it. 
(03-Aug-2017, 08:56)Gerronwithit Wrote:
(02-Aug-2017, 15:28)alandbush Wrote: The interview is now available in an English version of Stereo magazine available as a free download at Stereo magazine

I see that the German Director alludes to other products so presume that it predates the Sky soundbar announcement and he appears to discount any involvement with car manufacturers as well. There is also an interesting article on MQA in that magazine, although I just skimmed it. 

... and a interesting power suppliers test. Good job, Gerronwithit.