Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivid Audio and 220 Expert speakercable advice
I am happily enjoying my Vivid Audio K1 together with my Expert 220 Pro. Everything connected to my AQ Niagara 1200 using AQ Blizzard powercables to and from the Niagara.

Which ls cable do you advice or is an good match with this set up?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
(20-May-2021, 22:38)paul.oorbeek Wrote: I am happily enjoying my Vivid Audio K1 together with my Expert 220 Pro. Everything connected to my AQ Niagara 1200 using AQ Blizzard powercables to and from the Niagara.

Which ls cable do you advice or is an good match with this set up?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Paul

Not many people are as lucky as you to have the Vivid Audio K1, I have B&W 803D3
Since Christmas, I have been trying a few different speaker cables, ranging in price
from $1000.00 usd to $5500.00 usd. Each cable had over 300 hrs on them.

I settled for Audience Front Row 2.5 mtr cables, but I went wild and purchased there Bi wire version
unheard at $10400.00 usd list, less dealer discount.

I'm still burning them in, I have about 400 hrs on them, from using the single stand in my system
I found they need around 500 hrs to be fully burnt in.

Until I decided to upgrade my speaker cables, I never thought burn in mattered, well I have found out 
FOR MYSELF it does.

Good luck on your speaker cable hunt 
Brian
Ottawa, Canada.
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.