Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La B.O2-M- co-produced by Devialet
What is this that devialet has co-produced? Does anybody know?

[Image: 6eac19587082c5d08426c3d3b8b0877e.jpg]

"Aujourd’hui, Devialet lance en coproduction un album concept avec M : La B.O2-M-. Ce second album de Matthieu Chedid est porté par l’Orange Mécanique, un coffret collector dessiné (ci-dessous) et confectionné par les designers Devialet.

Read more: http://www.ladn.eu/actualites/revolution...z3q6i8RyIE"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the new Devialet "Boule de cristal". This can be used to establish exactly when Dialog compatibility with the Expert range is due, it can advise the precise progress Devialet are making with AIR issues and when these will be fully resolved. Other features include establishing future winners of the Grand National, what the gold price will be in 2020, and so on.

Its either that, or a fancy orb thing containing a USB drive with digital music files on it. You decide .....
(31-Oct-2015, 09:34)Confused Wrote: This is the new Devialet "Boule de cristal".  This can be used to establish exactly when Dialog compatibility with the Expert range is due, it can advise the precise progress Devialet are making with AIR issues and when these will be fully resolved.  Other features include establishing future winners of the Grand National, what the gold price will be in 2020, and so on.

Its either that, or a fancy orb thing containing a USB drive with digital music files on it.  You decide .....

So the answer is that it is completely useless Tongue. Typical Devialet marketing "Merde" Dodgy.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(31-Oct-2015, 09:34)Confused Wrote: This is the new Devialet "Boule de cristal". This can be used to establish exactly when Dialog compatibility with the Expert range is due, it can advise the precise progress Devialet are making with AIR issues and when these will be fully resolved. Other features include establishing future winners of the Grand National, what the gold price will be in 2020, and so on.

Its either that, or a fancy orb thing containing a USB drive with digital music files on it. You decide .....

Ha! I'm going with Le Divination. Apparently it can prophesy with the power of orbs up to 20x its size, but unfortunately can be glitchy and sometimes switches from good to evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My French isn't very good, but the post mentions "confectionné". Is it some sort of up market chocolate orange?  Wink
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
It purifies the AIR around it and sucks in the white noise.
I just found a cheaper version of the orange in a discount store. It even also brings light  Wink

[Image: 199987orangenumerique.jpg]

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Merry Christmas!
That's the 'integrated' version
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.