Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Maison Shanghai
New Devialet store in China.

http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?8410
The last pic with the B&W's does looks a bit like the Dalek invasion of China ruining Devialet's plans. (or is it just me??)

On a more serious note, it would be nice if Devialet got the technical support side of their website sorted out prior to their bid for Devialet world domination
http://en.devialet.com/la-maison-shanghai-en

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
This looks like "where Apple go, Devialet follow"
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Will go there to have a look next week.
FFYX turntable Soundsmith Boheme Cartridge
Rockna Wavedream Net CD / File player
Devialet 400
Dynaudio Sapphire

(05-Nov-2014, 15:47)elo Wrote: Will go there to have a look next week.

Welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Please take lots of pictures and post here!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
London next, perhaps?
Devialet 1000 Pro. Martin Logan Montis, Michell Gyrodec, Melco N1ZH, Mutec MC3+ USB
Hi all,

I just thought I would feedback some info re the Shanghai Boutique!

I have a friend currently working, and living in Shanghai. He is due to move back to the UK June next year and I know that he is looking to update his hi fi system. I gave him the info re the new Devialet Shanghai Boutique and suggested that he went along for a look! Anyway this is the response I received from him:

[i]"Hi David,

We did! It was a little strange, there was virtually nothing there, one Devialet unit and two speakers on a low table in a very large white room with no furniture and all glass onto the street. One assistant and no one else at all....I confess we wimped out, it looked incredibly expensive and intimidating.......I am sure it is fantastic equipment but looked out of our league! So sorry about that."

Thanks for the introduction anyway but it was a surreal experience!"

Ho hum, not very good marketing on part of Devialet, if they make there overseas Boutiques so apparently un inviting and intimidating!

Not too sure whether anyone else has ventured along to the Shanghai Boutique yet? elo did post that he was going to visit this week so will be interested in what his feedback is!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
It is a shame that the Shanghai shop was closed.  Anyway just found that Devialet open a small shop inside HMV flagship store in Hong Kong.  Julien, the gentleman in the photo, is really a nice guy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FFYX turntable Soundsmith Boheme Cartridge
Rockna Wavedream Net CD / File player
Devialet 400
Dynaudio Sapphire