Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifestyle speakers x D200
I'm moving in the new house and it's time to replace my Duevel Planets, outstanding speakers for the money but I'd like something more for my D200.

What I'm looking for a lifestyle speakers to match the "spirit" of the hiend sound with a modern & stylish design, not too big, good for for playing jazz and rock/blues music. 
The budget (to buy used) will be around 2500-3000 euro, something more if necessary.
Something tha I like: Vivid 1.5, Davone Ray, Totem Tribe Tower, Waterfall Victoria, etc.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Alberto.
Wilson Benesch Circle>Shelter 301 II | Devialet LE 200 | Roon>ROCK>NUC7i3 | Wilson Benesch Square Two | Sennheiser HD6XX
- Italy -
Maybe something from the GoldenEar Triton range?  I have to be honest, I have never had the chance the listen to a pair, but I have heard that they are excellent for the money.

There is a range, various different sizes, specifications and prices. 

If you search the forum there are one or two posts from people who seem to have achieved good results running these with a Devialet. 

Worth investigating at least.

As another thought, something from Sonus Faber might suit?  I have heard a few SF models with Devialet power, they seem to work well together.  (and they are Italian Smile )
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Perhaps a Wilson Benesch? Act or Act One might be reasonable find if you can get a good price for it.
Just Consider Researching and evaluating on Devialet ones, I think they are much affordable.
Got myself some Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 for my D220 for 2500 € in winter sales.
Fine detailed soundstage and also nice to vocals.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
(12-May-2020, 13:59)Paperman Wrote: I'm moving in the new house and it's time to replace my Duevel Planets, outstanding speakers for the money but I'd like something more for my D200.

What I'm looking for a lifestyle speakers to match the "spirit" of the hiend sound with a modern & stylish design, not too big, good for for playing jazz and rock/blues music. 
The budget (to buy used) will be around 2500-3000 euro, something more if necessary.
Something tha I like: Vivid 1.5, Davone Ray, Totem Tribe Tower, Waterfall Victoria, etc.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Alberto.

Ciao Alberto,

I have an Expert 120 and I bought a pair of Focal Aria 836 (used, within your budget) and I’m super happy.
Generous bass, nice depth, SAM profile available and nice looking. Even my wife likes them in our living space.

Valerio
Hi Alberto, 

KEF LS50 is worth listening. Wonderful match with Devialet. SAM Profile also. Larger room Subwoofer recommended.
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria