Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifetime warranty?
Met with a handful of people for a little over an hour and a half at RMAF today. With a single sentence spoken by one individual my full remaining factory warranty was personally assured and one suggested it should be raised to lifetime for "contributions to the marque." They L-O-V-E-D the modified 200!!! The last question asked was if I would be willing to meet or talk again in the future. No idea if that'll happen but I got everything I wanted so who cares!?!

I was back home, streaming and planning my horizontal forced air temp testing within 3 hours of leaving...
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
Great! I am glad to see that your efforts were appreciated.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Ha ha! Well done!
Excellent, congratulations! I must say I really like the look of the anodised finish Smile
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(05-Oct-2015, 00:23)Manoet Wrote: Met with a handful of people for a little over an hour and a half at RMAF today. With a single sentence spoken by one individual my full remaining factory warranty was personally assured and one suggested it should be raised to lifetime for "contributions to the marque." They L-O-V-E-D the modified 200!!! The last question asked was if I would be willing to meet or talk again in the future. No idea if that'll happen but I got everything I wanted so who cares!?!

I was back home, streaming and planning my horizontal forced air temp testing within 3 hours of leaving...

Bravo. Devialet should buy from You Your item to show it as a Reference Unit. They should offer limitem editions for different markets. They offered black D-Premier for a show period of time and White Version. They should do the same with Expert Line.

[Image: dp1.jpg]