Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Techdas Banana Spade Adapters from Japan
Techdas has two different kind of bananas, a Super Banana (for bare wire to banana) and Spade Banana (for banana to spade). I'm looking for a set of 4 of these Spade Bananas, but no one in US seems to carry them. I looked at some Japanese websites and I'm unable to find a place that ships to the US. Was just wondering if there were any Japanese members on this forum who would be willing to send me a set? I would pay $50 over cost. Thanks!
R u looking to switch spades to banana with these?
I m looking for some banana
adapters to my spades cables as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(18-Nov-2017, 09:54)samsoum Wrote: R u looking to switch spades to banana with these?
I m looking for some banana
adapters to my spades cables as well.

I'm using MIT Reference MH-770 speaker cables with my Devialet. Even though MIT spades are very heavy duty and high quality, they have an opening of 0.25". The binding post shafts on my LE120 are slightly wider than 0.25", so I cannot get the spades on. I'm looking for very high quality locking bananas to 0.25" spade adapters. Long time ago I used Goldmund branded Techdas adapters and they were built like tanks and sounded fantastic! I've also looked at Cardas...
I m using acoustic zen satori spades with my dev200, ( i was stupid enough to not order them banana amp side), so now i need to elevate the amp or attach them from above so not using the cover for the moment.
Soon i will put my amp on a rack and i will appreciate a better look with the cover on.