Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mconnect how to turn off repeat
Anyone here using mconnect know how to turn off the repeat function?

There seems to be only three options, repeat the queue continuously, repeat the queue once or repeat current track continuously. No option to turn off the repeat.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(02-Jun-2018, 11:48)disarmamant Wrote: Anyone here using mconnect know how to turn off the repeat function?

There seems to be only three options, repeat the queue continuously, repeat the queue once or repeat current track continuously. No option to turn off the repeat.

Am I missing something?

Hi, bottom left blue rectangle with arrow!

http://www.conversdigital.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(02-Jun-2018, 13:29)K4680 Wrote:
(02-Jun-2018, 11:48)disarmamant Wrote: Anyone here using mconnect know how to turn off the repeat function?

Am I missing something?

Thanks, yes I see that, but it defaults to repeat the queue once, no option to turn off the repeat completely.

Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(02-Jun-2018, 14:26)disarmamant Wrote:
(02-Jun-2018, 13:29)K4680 Wrote:

Am I missing something?

Thanks, yes I see that, but it defaults to repeat the queue once, no option to turn off the repeat completely.

Hello, have just tested it does not repeat (like big picture). Only with the other settings (double arrow and number) does the app repeat! Sad
Used the mconnect HD app!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria