Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages to Devialet
(24-Feb-2020, 01:31)PeppaPig Wrote: Last year Devialet announced Roon support for Expert. Hope there is something more for 2020.

Perhaps Frenchs people are doing thing a bit differently, they don’t like communication with customers a lot?

Perhaps English people are doing things a bit differently, they don't like communication with the rest of Europe?

I also do hope there is something more in 2020. At least, if nothing else, I am happy listening to my Expert Pro.
I got a reply from them in a private social media message that promises to have an update about Expert line in upcoming `weeks`
Interesting! No hint at what might be in that message? Time will tell...
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(29-Feb-2020, 19:46)ada Wrote: I got a reply from them in a private social media message that promises to have an update about Expert line in upcoming `weeks`
No matter what the update is and no matter how small the change is, that's the big news for Expert Pro users (don't expect it would affect the  ordinary Expert).
Well they refer to some software update. Anyway app update is long overdue as well as a firmware update.
So maybe really in Q1 we finally see again something happening for Expert line.
There is no clue in the message at all. It says: there are plans for Expert -including updates- which will be announced over the coming weeks.

I don't want to become hopeful again but that message sounds like they are aware of our feelings and it seems like they are not planning to park the Expert range yet(?).
It's about time - having been in contact with so many people at Devialet over the last couple of years and also in recent months pinging the executive team regularly about the importance of Expert line for it's brand reputation. Seems they finally have the common software platform for Devialet OS ready, that combines Phantom and Expert line.
Hopefully it is something that works...
News Update!
They are already testing Core Infinity bug fixes before rollout. So finally things are going on for Expert line.
Really a shame that the High End in Munich has been canceled where Devialet would have been attending.
(03-Mar-2020, 20:16)markush Wrote: News Update!
They are already testing Core Infinity bug fixes before rollout. So finally things are going on for Expert line.
Really a shame that the High End in Munich has been canceled where Devialet would have been attending.
Any details about new features?